Social Distancing and Sanitisation Guidelines
All Attendees must read and agree to the following Guidelines. Your health and safety, along with the health and safety of our trainers is of utmost importance.
- You should not attend any events if you are feeling unwell or experiencing Covid-like symptoms as listed on the HSE website. All attendees will be temperature checked on arrival.
- Please bring only essential items with you to the gym.
- All attendees must wash their hands on arrival and as instructed when using the gym equipment.
- All attendees must clean down the equipment they use with the spray bottles provided once they are finished using them.
- All clients will adhere to the social distance of 2m as much as practically possible.
- All clients will follow the HSE hygiene etiquette by covering their mouth while coughing, sneezing into their elbow – full guidance can be read on the HSE website.