Waiver of Liability
Please read carefully.
This document waives the liability of Body Composition Specialist Limited trading as Larry Doyle Coaching (“Larry Doyle”).
- I wish to sign up for the training programme or macro course which is being offered by Larry Doyle (the “Service”). I understand I am receiving structure and support in relation to my training and/or eating lifestyle, and that I am not being offered tailored advice from Larry Doyle.
- I further understand that Larry Doyle is not responsible for any guidance or coaching in the Facebook group which is not posted by Larry Doyle.
- I hereby warrant that the equipment and/or the gym facilities that I use are fit for purpose. I further warrant that I have prior training experience to the Service, and I understand the importance of using correct form in physical training.
- I understand that physical training and exercise as well as various gym equipment have varying effects on individuals based upon their size, age, physical condition and/or state of health and may require personal knowledge in their proper use. I further understand it is my sole responsibility to determine my physical fitness for any physical training or exercise based on my physical condition and personal knowledge on the use of the equipment.
- I understand that I am not being offered medical advice, and nothing contained in the Service is intended to replace the services of a licensed, trained physician or health professional or to be a substitute for medical advice of a physician or trained health professional.
- I declare that I am in good health and suffer from no physical or mental condition that would prevent me from participating in the Service. I agree to assume full responsibility for any injuries or damage which I incur while participating in the Service.
- I agree to notify Larry Doyle of any pre-existing medical conditions which may or may not impact on my participation in the Service.
- I hereby agree that I will indemnify and hold harmless Larry Doyle and its affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees from and against any and all actions, costs, claims, losses, expenses and/or damages, including legal fees, that I might have now or in the future have, for any personal injuries in my manner resulting from my participation in the Service.
- I understand that my access to the Service is at sole discretion of Larry Doyle.
- I agree Larry Doyle has the right to terminate access to the Service, including all content: (i) with 30 days notice or; (ii) immediately where there is potential for suspected misuse of the Service content or material which is the copyright of Larry Doyle.
If any provision of this document is for any reason declared to be invalid or enforceable, the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not be effected.
I hereby agree that this document and all non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with it shall be governed by the laws of Ireland. I further agree that the courts of Ireland have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising out of or in connection with this document (including a dispute regarding the existence, validity or termination of this document).
I acknowledge that I have read this document carefully and understand its meaning, and I voluntarily release the above named parties from all liabilities arising out of my participation in the Training.